Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
A solid state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a phototriac sealed up into a little box.
Solid state relays, have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=1_Channel_5V_Solid_State_Relay_Module.
- Omron 5V solid-state relay (240V, 2A), output port with resistance-type fuse (240V, 2A)
- Size: 25 x 34 x 25mm
- Input power source: 5V DC (160MA)
- Input Voltage of Control Signal: 0-2.5V (low-level state), the relay will be on; 3-5V (high-level state), the relay will be off.
- Triggered at low level.
- DC +: connected to positive power source (supply power according to the relay voltage)
- DC -: connected to negative power source
- CH1: 1-channel relay module signal triggering end (effective at low level)
- 5V 1 Channel Solid State Relay x 1