LCD1602 is an industrial character type LCD that can show 16*2, i.e. 32 characters. The character generator ROM in the LCD module has already stored 160 different characters in dot matrix, including Arabic numbers, letters in low and upper case, and common symbols. In Arduino IDE, a built-in library LiquidCrystal can be called directly, and you don't need to write it, which is pretty convenient for beginners.
Its working voltage is 5V, and you can adjust the contrast via the 50K potentiometer. For the backlight, just connect pin A to 3.3V and K to GND, and then it will light up.
Note: You need to solder the Pin Headers before application.
For more details, refer to our WIKI page:
- Display 2 lines of 16 characters including letter, number, and symbol.
- Working voltage: 5V; contrast adjustable with a 50K potentiometer onside.
- Module dimensions: 80 x 36 x 12 mm; Viewing area size: 64.5 x 16 mm.
- Bright blue backlight (better than green), displaying characters clearly.
- Low cost and easy to use, perfect for beginners.
- VSS: connected to ground
- VDD: connected to a +5V power supply
- VO: to adjust the contrast
- RS: A register select pin that controls wherein the LCD’s memory you are writing data to. You can select either the data register, which holds what goes on the screen, or an instruction register, which is where the LCD’s controller looks for instructions on what to do next.
- R/W: A Read/Write pin to select between reading and writing mode
- E: An enabling pin that, when low-level energy is supplied, causes the LDC module to execute relevant instructions.
- D0-D7: to read and write data
- A and K: Pins that control the LCD backlight
- LCD1602 x 1
- Pin Header x 1
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.