Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Powerful Raspberry NAS kit-A customizable NAS Kit design for Raspberry Pi which focuses on providing bigger Network-attached storage for Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi 4B/3B+/3B, Raspberry Pi is NOT included). This NAS kit is best for Raspberry hobbyists to expand the functions of Raspberry Pi for various creating experiments. The reserved Raspberry Pi pins on the extended board can help you easily implement many projects. Such as the human body induction lamp project: Using 3D printing a bracket, LED, and Raspberry Pi sensor to make one.
In auto mode, the E-Ink screen will refresh automatically every 500 ms; If the manual refresh mode is set, you will need to press OK to refresh.
NOTE: We recommend that you use the RPi 4B with NAS kit together, as the USB3.0 interface can provide you with higher file transfer efficiency. And NAS Kit currently only supports the expansion of two hard-drive. The extra acrylic board, please 3D print it through the STL file we provide. For the nylon standoffs, you will need to purchase them from Amazon or the hardware store.
- NAS Hat- The E-Ink screen makes it more power-efficient and provides you with a good visual experience, which is used to display Raspberry Pi's CPU temperature, CPU usage, disk usage, fan power, etc.
- Abundant Expandability- You can add an additional hard drive by simply adding the nylon standoff and acrylic board. The OpenMediaVault includes services such as SSH, (S)FTP, SMB/CIFS, DAAP media servers, RSync, BitTorrent clients, and more functions that can be DIY by yourself.
- 17 PROJECTS PROVIDED - TaEasy to Use- Simple product composition, accessories with corresponding numbers, and providing detailed tutorials make it easy to set up.
his starter kit provides a record of 17 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience.
- Good Heat Dissipation- Dual fans and heat sinks installed, working automatically when the CPU temperature exceeds 54 degrees, quickly and effectively solving the heating problem of Raspberry pi motherboard.
- Working voltage：3.3V
- Communication interface： 3-wireSPI, 4-wireSPI
- Display size :48.55mmx23.71mm
- Pitch :0.194x0.194
- Resolution :250x122
- Display color: black and white
- Gray level: 2
- Global refresh:2s
- Refresh function:26.4Mw (Typ.)
- Standby power consumption <0.017Mw
- Viewing angle> 170 °
- Dot Matrix Display (8*8) x 1
- NAS HAT x 1
- NAS 3mm transparent acrylic x 3
- Micro SD card (8G) x 1
- SATA to USB hard drive cable ( length 0.45M) x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- Silicone Pad x 4
- Dual fan x 1
- Heat sink x 3
- M2 x 12Screws x 10
- M2 Nut x 10
- M3 x 8mm Screws x 14
- M2.5x6mm Screws x 10
- M3 x 26mm Nylon Standoff x 6
- M3x13 + 6mm Single-pass Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5 x 11mm Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5x8 + 6mmsingle-pass Nylon Standoff x 6
- Power Supply Module x 1