Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
A flame sensor module that consists of a flame sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and comparator LM393 in an integrated circuit. It can detect infrared light with a wavelength ranging from 700nm to 1000nm.The far-infrared flame probe converts the strength changes of the external infrared light into current changes.
It is applicable to all kinds of flame and can be used for fire detection (e.g. flame alarm).
More detaisl can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Flame_sensor_Module
- Equipped with power light and a signal output indicator
- Support a detection angle of appr. 60 degrees; particularly sensitive to flame spectrum.
- Contain an adjustable precision potentiometer for sensitivity adjustment .
- With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
- Connected directly with I/O port of MCU, needless of external circuit
- Sensitive to flame, also responsive to general light; generally used for flame
- Detect flame or light of a wavelength ranging from 760 to 1100 nm.
- Output clean signals by a comparator, with good waveform and driving capability as strong as more than 15mA
- Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm