- Product Description
- A simplified version of Colordruino: functions just like the Colorduino, except that it's not supporting cascading; code completely compatible. Just plug the module onto a Uno board (Arduino, SunFounder, or other compatibles) for use.
- Use DM163 as the driver chip on the driver shield; just plug the 8x8 LED dot matrix screen on the shield for use; support at most 256 x 256 x 256 = 16,777,216 colors.
- Support display of both the three primary colors, red, green, blue, separately and their mixed colors.
- Working current: ≤300mA; operating temperature range: -10℃～＋50℃.
- Working voltage: 5V DC; PCB size: 6.0 x 6.0 cm.
- Support power supply by SunFounder/Arduino/other compatible Uno board or an external independent source
- Display characters of a normal format and also contra-rotating 90 degrees
For more information，refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Full_Color_RGB_LED_Matrix_Driver_Shield_%2B_RGB_Matrix_Screen
- RGB dot matrix screen x 1
- RGB Dot Matrix Driver Shield x 1
1) The shield only supports a common-anode LED dot matrix screen
2) The shield itself does not support any functions; it needs to be plugged onto an Uno board for normal use.