The DHT11 digital humiture sensor is a composite sensor that contains a calibrated digital signal output of temperature and humidity. The technology of a dedicated digital modules collection and the temperature and humidity sensing technology are applied to ensure that the product has high reliability and excellent long-term stability. The sensor includes a resistive sense of wet component and an NTC temperature measurement device, and is connected with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller.
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±5%RH
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±2℃
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable included
- A humiture sensor module to test temperature and humidity, which uses the sensor DHT11.
- Humidity measurement range: 20 - 90%RH.
- Temperature measurement range: 0 - 60℃.
- Output digital signals indicating temperature and humidity.
- Working voltage:DC 5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
The module can be applied to measurement of ambient humidity and temperature.
More details can be found in For more info, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Humiture_Sensor_Module.
- Humiture sensor module
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable