1. Use a laser that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation.
2. Laser wavelength: 650nm (red).
3. Beam mode: spot, continuous output.
4. Working voltage: 3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
5. 2-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Product Description
Operating life cycle: > 1000h
Working current: < 25mA
Operating temperature: -36℃ ~ 65℃
The module is applicable to positioning in laser sights, concentricity and medical equipment, laser test tools, signal generator, etc.
More details can be found in WIKI.
- 1 * Laser Transmitter module
- 1 * 2-Pin anti-reverse cable
Note: DO NOT look directly at the laser head. It can cause great harm to your eyes.
- Additional Information
Name Laser Transmitter Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760734686