- Operating life cycle: > 1000h
- Working current: < 25mA
- Operating temperature: -36℃ ~ 65℃
- Use a laser that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation.
- Laser wavelength: 650nm (red).
- Beam mode: spot, continuous output.
- Working voltage: 3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- 2-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
The module is applicable to positioning in laser sights, concentricity and medical equipment, laser test tools, signal generator, etc.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Laser_Emitter_Module
- Laser Transmitter module x 1
- 2-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Note: DO NOT look directly at the laser head. It can cause great harm to your eyes.