- Product Description
This mini-size Nano module integrates the PCF8563 RTC and DS18B20 temperature sensor. It works well with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, and you can just plug the 5-pin female header into the Raspberry Pi to use the module. Besides, it has low power consumption and provides battery backup for continuous timekeeping.
For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=RTC-Nano
- Integrates RTC PCF8563 and DS18B20 temperature sensor.
- Provides battery backup for continuous timekeeping; Low power consumption.
- Complete clock calendar functions include second, minute, hour, day, date, month and year timekeeping, which provides valid time until the year 2100 with leap year compensation.
- Supports PCF8563 I2C output and DS18B20 digital output, so you just plug the ports into Raspberry Pi to use.
- Working voltage: 3.3V; Dimensions: approx. 14*13*15mm/0.55*0.51*0.59’’.
- RTC Nano Module x 1