- Product Description
1. Integrates RTC PCF8563 and DS18B20 temperature sensor.
2. Provides battery backup for continuous timekeeping; Low power consumption.
3. Complete clock calendar functions include second, minute, hour, day, date, month and year timekeeping, which provides valid time until the year 2100 with leap year compensation.
4. Supports PCF8563 I2C output and DS18B20 digital output, so you just plug the ports into Raspberry Pi to use.
5. Working voltage: 3.3V; Dimensions: approx. 14*13*15mm/0.55*0.51*0.59’’.
This mini-size Nano module integrates the PCF8563 RTC and DS18B20 temperature sensor. It works well with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, and you can just plug the 5-pin female header into the Raspberry Pi to use the module. Besides, it has low power consumption, and provides battery backup for continuous timekeeping.
For more information, refer to: http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=RTC-Nano
1 x RTC Nano Module