Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like: an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photometric sealed up into a little box. Solid-state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid-state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
More datasheet details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=8_Channel_5V_Solid_State_Relay_Module
- The model of solid state relay: OMRON 1565E G3MB-202P
- Size: 138 x 71 x 25mm
- Input power: 5V DC (160MA)
- Rated output load：AC100～240V 50/60Hz
- Input control signal voltage: (low level 0-2.5V, relay OFF); (high level 3-5V, relay ON)
- 6. It is more convenient for the KF301 terminal to connect to control line.
- Load type: General purpose
- Isolation: Phototriac
- Zero cross: yes
- With Input resistor and built-in snubber circuit
- 5V 8 Channel Solid State Relay Module x 1