Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
BMP180 is a pressure sensor with high precision, small size, and low power consumption (3μA). It can be applied to mobile devices and its absolute precision can reach a minimum of 0.03hpa. ABMP180 uses the 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier ultrathin package and can be connected to all kinds of microprocessors through the I2C bus.
- Pressure Range: 300~1100hPa (altitude -500m~9000m)
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V~3.6V(VDDA), 1.62V~3.6V(VDDD)
- LCC8 Package: leadless chip carrier package(LCC)
- Size: 3.6mm x 3.8 x 0.93mm
- Low Power Consumption: 5μA under standard mode.
- High precision: resolution 0.06hPa (0.5m) under low power consumption mode;
- Resolution 0.03hPa(0.25m) under high linearity mode.
- Temperature Output
- I2C Interface
- Temperature Compensation
- Leadless, comply with RoHS specification
- MSL 1 reaction time: 7.5ms
- Standby Current: 0.1μA
- No need of external clock circuit.
- Barometric Pressure Sensor Module x 1
- 4pin Header x 1