Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitters can make your project wiring a breeze - and best of all they work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn't natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one RJ-45 cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (5 VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
This is an economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable Isolated 5V 2.4A PoE Splitter with Type C Plug based on IEEE 802.3af standard. It can divide power and data signals from a network cable and can be used with any PoE injector that is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, and supply power and data for non-PoE network equipment.
This is perfect for use with a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It also works great with other boards that have Ethernet and Type C port.
Please note that like many active PoE splitters, there's a minimum load requirement of at least 100mA on the 5V power supply. We don't think this is going to be a problem since anything with Ethernet will tend to draw 200mA+, but please keep it in mind!
- PoE Features: support 3af power supply standard（15.4W）
- Power Supply Mode: support 1/2(+),3/6(-);4/5(+),7/8(-) power supply mode
- PoE Input Voltage: 44-57V
- DC Base Voltage Output: 5V
- DC Base Current Output: 2.4A（MAX）
- Port Type: An Input RJ45 Port ; An Output RJ45 Crystal Head; A Type C Male Head
- Cable Type: 5 types unshielded twisted pair（UTP）or higher versions
- Protocol Standard: IEEE 802.3 of Power over Ethernet
- Rate: 10/100M
- LED Indicator: PoE Input Power Indicator
- Size: 78(Length x width x height)
- Weight (kg): 0.15Kg
- Working Temperature: 0~55℃; Working Humidity: 90%, no condensation
- Storage Temperature: -20~70℃; Storage Humidity: 95%, no condensation
- Ethernet (PoE) Splitter x 1