Did you ever dream of creating futuristic projects like maybe a little robot puppy or a cleaner robot of your own? We have just the thing you would need to go wild and explore the field of robotics right in your living space. Meet the Motor/Stepper/Servo all-in-one futuristic extension board. A simple way to drive 4 motors or 2 stepper motors and 4 servos at the same time. But keep the 40 pins of the Raspberry Pi led out, the shield only occupies the I2C pins.
Completely stackable design, 4 address-select pins means there are up to 16 stackable shields, making you do more cooler projects, such as DIY robots, smart car, mechanical arm, and intelligent Pan&Tilt, and so on.
The Shield requires a 5V~12Vsupply to power the motor and can power any voltage of the stepper motor. TB6612 MOSFET here works as the motor and stepper motors driver chip that has 1.2A per channel current capability (you can draw up to 3A peak for approx 20ms at a time).
The Shield supports a 4-route servo port, 3P standard port, and simplifies your connection to 5V servo and LED. The additional infrared receiver sensor makes infrared control a breeze.
We have a fully dedicated PWM driver chip onboard. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C. Only two data pins (SDA & SCL in addition to the power pins GND & 5V) are required to drive the multiple motors, and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins.
- A single power supply, normal operating power voltage range of 5V~12V. (please choose the correct input voltage according to the voltage the motor requires.)
- Input/output data via RPi's I2C bus,
- One-route I2C interface, compatible with the 5V level, can be connected to Arduino or other development boards to control.
- One-route I2C interface, which can connect various sensors and expand various applications
- The expansion board address is determined by 4 address pins and 16 expansion boards are used at the same time
- Support 16-route PWM channel output
- 12-bit resolution, adjustable PWM frequency up to 1.6KHz, configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Support 4-route servo interface, 3P standard interface, convenient for connecting with 5V steering gear and LED lights
- Support 2-route 6V~12V servo
- Support 4-route 6V~12V deceleration motors
- Support infrared receiving, convenient infrared control
- Size: 65x56x21mm
- Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.