Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The sound sensor is used to receive an acoustic wave and display the vibration image of the sound.
It has a build-in capacitively electret microphone that is sensitive to sound. The electret film in microphone vibrates with the acoustic wave resulting in the change of capacitance and the subsequent micro voltage. Then the micro voltage is sent to LM393 comparator on the module before being compared with the threshold set by the blue potentiometer. When the sound intensity in the surroundings doesn’t reach the threshold, OUT interface outputs high-level signals; otherwise, outputs low-level signals.
- Measuring the intensity of sound (Note: only detect the existence of sound according to the principle of vibration);
- Adjustable sensitivity (you can use the blue potentiometer shown in the picture);
- Working Voltage: 3.3V~5V;
- Output Mode: Digital Switch Output (low level under working mode);
- Mounting Hole;
- Size of PCB: 3.2cm x 1.7cm