Da Vinci Kit is a basic kit suitable for Raspberry Pi beginners, it contains 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and a number of basic electronic devices (such as resistors, capacitors) that can provide powerful assistance in your programming learning.
We recommend you to read our online tutorial first: https://docs.sunfounder.com/davinci-kit, if you think this kit is suitable for you, then decide to buy it.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SunFounder Da Vinci Kit is a Raspberry Pi Starter Kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 400 4B/3B+/3B/3A+/2B/1B+/ 1A+/Zero W/Zero. Comes with 220+ components for learning electronics and application programming.
Interactive Online Tutorials
- For this SunFounder Raspberry Pi Starter Kit, we provide 65 projects, each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project. Please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials here: davinci-kit.rtfd.io
- Please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials for SunFounder Da Vinci Kit
Supporting 4 programming languages
- SunFounder Da Vinci Raspberry Pi Starter Kit contains 4 programming languages: Python, C, Scratch and Java (processing).
- Python and C Language contains 45 projects arranged according to component types, for example using a keypad and a LCD to make a combination lock.
- Scratch Language provides 10 projects with lively graphical programming. With great fun and strong interaction, a preferred language for beginners to learn electronics and programming.
- Processing Language provides 10 projects. Processing is based on Java, whose program elements are fairly simple, easy to start even you are new to Java.
- 【4 Programming Languages】Python (compatible with 2&3), C, Java and Scratch. 537-page detailed online tutorials (PDF, HTML and EPUB are downloadable) for raspberry pi beginners.
- 【65 Interesting Projects】45 projects for C and Python (with 5 IoT projects), 10 for Java, 10 for Scratch. Each project has a circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanation.
- 【220+ Components】Comes with all the necessary components for learning programming, such as: I2C LCD module, infrared sensor, DHT-11, 9G servo motor, MPU6050 and many more.
- 【Online Learning & Coding】One-stop shop for electronic and programming learning. A rich tutorial supports reading, editing, coding and instant downloading of the provided code.
- 【Professional Support】Sunfounder has 10 years of Raspberry pi programming experience, our technical support team and customer service are always ready to help you.
In this project, LCD, buzzer and ultrasonic sensors are used to make a reverse assist system. You can put it on the remote control vehicle to simulate the actual process of reversing the car into the garage.
The keypad and the LCD can be used to make a combination lock. The LCD will display a corresponding prompt for you to type your password on the Keypad. If the password is input correctly, “Correct” will be displayed.
PIR can sense the movement of pedestrians. Used with servos, LED, buzzer,it can simulate the work of the sensor door of the convenience store. When the pedestrian appears within the sensing range of the PIR, the indicator light will be on, the door will be opened, and the buzzer will play the opening bell.