There are 2 LED indicators on the main board of the screen to show different signals:
- Power on the screen, after the green LED flashes one time, it lights on continuously; and the red LED lights on immediately.
- If there's no HDMI signal, only the red LED will turn on.
- If there's an HDMI signal, these two LEDs will turn on.
- If you press the power button, the green LED will turn off and the red LED will keep turning on.
- If you remove the power cord, both of the two LEDs will turn off.
Buttons on the main board and their functions:
- Power: Short press to switch ON/OFF(go into the sleep mode) the screen. Long press to power ON/OFF the device(Raspberry Pi).
- B+:Increase screen brightness.
- B-:Reduce screen brightness.
- V+:Volume up.
- V-:Volume down.
On one side of the main board there are ports of HDMI input, 12V power input, and 5V/3A USB power output.
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.