Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The ML8511 is a UV sensor, which is suitable for acquiring UV intensity indoors or outdoors. The sensor IC applies SOI-CMOS technology so it is widely used in digital circuits and analogue circuits. According to the principle that photocurrent can be converted into a voltage, the sensor can detect the UV intensity so it is a good choice for using in an external circuit. ML8511 can output analogue voltage that is proportional to UV intensity.
- Photodiode sensitive to UV-A and UV-B
- Embedded operational amplifier
- Analog voltage output
- Low supply current (300A type.) and low standby current (0.1A type.)
- Small and thin surface-mount package (4.0mm x 3.7mm x 0.73mm, 12-pin ceramic QFN)
- Ultraviolet Rays Sensor Module x 1
- 5pin Header x 1