SunFounder RAB holder Breadboard kit is suitable for kids and beginners, developing and cultivating logical thinking, programming thinking, and hands-on design skills.
This RAB Holder Kit provides you with all the necessary components for a simple experiment, including threads for easy screwing, slots for plugging wires, a RAB holder, nine LEDs, and ten 1K current-limiting resistors, thus you can start the experiment right away. It can be used for Arduino Uno R3, Mega 2560 & Raspberry Pi 4B, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, and 1 Model B+ A+
- Wide compatible RAB holder supports your Arduino board and Raspberry Pi, keeping everything convenient and neat, free of careless short circuits on a metal desk, or caused by some metal parts underneath.
- Quality solderless breadboard, often is used to build and test circuits quickly before finalizing any circuit design.
- Male to Male flexible jumper wires, totally 65 pieces in several types of length and many colors, therefore, you can just plug them into the control board and breadboard to build circuits, no bothering about complicated soldering.
- A T-shape Extension Board which extends the pins of Raspberry Pi can be directly plugged into a breadboard.
- The Screw holes with threads for easy screwing.
- The slots for plugging wires conveniently.
- The rubber feet effectively stop the RAB holder from slipping.
- The Sunfounder breadboard kit fits perfectly for a Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B and 1 Model B+ A+, an Arduino Uno or Mega 2560
- With the high-quality RAB Holder made of long-lasting polyethylene plastic, sturdy and lightweight, fixed on a flat table, enlarging the fun when you create experiments.
- This 830-tie/point breadboard includes an IC area of 630 points, plus two 100-point distribution strips, providing 4 power rails.
- T-shape GPIO Extension Board and Ribbon Cable are included, which are special for Raspberry Pi 4B, 3 Model B+, 3 Model B, 2 Model B, 1 Model B+, A+
- Coming with male-to-male 65pcs jumper wires, red, green, and yellow LEDs, ten 1kΩ resistors, a screwdriver, and some screws, especially with 6 rubber feet to keep the RAB holder from slipping.
- RAB Holder x 1
- 830-Point Breadboard x 1
- T-shape GPIO Extension Board x 1
- 20cm 40pin Flat Ribbon Cable x 1
- Jumper Wire x 65
- 1kΩ Resistor x 10
- LED (3 red, 3 yellow, and 3 green) x 9
- Screws x 12
- Screwdriver x 1
- Rubber Feets x 6