1. HIGH RESOLUTION - With high resolution (13-bit), measurement up to ±16 g.
2. I2C/ SPI INTERFACE - I2C: easy wiring; SPI: free of port conflict worry.
3. 3.3V VOLTAGE STABILIZING CIRCUIT - Making it a perfect choice for interfacing with any 3V or 5V microcontroller such as the Arduino.
4. TWO TYPE PIN HEADER - Applicable to a breadboard or perfboard.
5. SPECIFICATION - Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 1.3 x 2.3 cm.
- Product Description
For more info, please refer to: http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Digital_Accelerometer_ADXL345_Module
The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low power, three-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4- wire) or I2C digital interface.
Gaming and pointing devices
Personal navigation devices
- 1 x ADXL345
- 1 x Straight Pin Header
- 1 x Right-angle Pin Header
- Additional Information
Name Digital Accelerometer ADXL345 Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760744319