Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This PL2303 Mini USB to UART board is a converter module which is a perfect choice when you want to use a serial port for a module that lacks the function. It includes a powerful converter PL2303 and 3 indicator LEDs and connects to other modules with a mini USB port.
- The PL2303 Mini USB to UART board is a converter board that meets the need of a serial port for modules that lack.
- Features a USB-to-UART serial convertor PL2303, USB mini connector and 3 LEDs. (TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED)
- Female and male pins/headers, easy and convenient for connection.
- Includes the TXD and RXD data transmitting indicator lights, for you to monitor the transmitting status any time.
- 5.0V output available to power your project directly from the adapter; PCB dimension: 30mm x 19.5mm.
- TXD: Transmitting terminal of the converter module, normally connected to RXD of another device.
- RXD: Receiving terminal of the converter module, normally connected to TXD of another device.
- GND: ground, connected to GND.
- VCC: 5V output; if you connect a 3.3V device, you need to use a power adapter to step down voltage.
- DTR: Data Terminal Ready, active low.
- CTS: Clear To Send, active low.
- PL2303HXD Module x 1