Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The LM2596 regulator is a monolithic integrated circuit ideally suited for easy and convenient design of a step−down switching regulator (buck converter). It is capable of driving a 3.0A load with excellent line and load regulation. This regulator module is suitable for voltage converting circuits in your project. The blue terminal block on the module is to input power when the two rows of pins are to output power – one for positive (marked with "+") and the other for GND.
For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Step-down_DC-DC_Converter_Module
- INPUT - DC 3.3V to 12V, no boost.
- OUTPUT - DC 3 V to 5 V, the maximum output current is 3 A.
- RICH PINS- Output enabled by pins so more modules can be powered.
- PIN EXTENSION - provided with a soldering pad for a terminal block of power output.
- DIMENSIONS - 25 x 50 x 16 mm (0.98 x 1.97 x 0.63 inch).
- Voltage regulator for vehicles
- Power supply for electronic devices. When a 5v supply is needed, the module can be used to reduce a larger voltage and so you can get a 5v supply
- Step-down DC-DC Converter Module x 1