- 【Compatible with Arduino IDE】Suitable for Young Beginners and Experienced Software/Hardware Engineers who wants to learn electronics and programming.
- 【250+ Quality Components】Comes with Development Board compatible with Arduino Mega 2560, 1602 I2C LCD, Motors, Ultrasonic Modules etc.
- 【42 Interesting Projects 】Each project has a circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanations.
- 【C Language and Scratch】Contains C language courses compatible with Arduino IDE and interactive graphical programming based on Scratch. (Online Courses here: uno-mega-kit.rtfd.io)
- 【Professional Technical Support】We have 10 years of Maker Service, our technical support team and customer service are always ready to help you
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SunFounder Starter Kit is Compatible with Arduino Uno R3. Comes with 250+ components for learning electronics and application programming, including 1602 I2C LCD, Motors and Ultrasonic Modules etc.
For this Starter Kit Which is Compatible with Arduino Uno R3, we provide 42 Projects ( 23 Lessons in C Language & 19 Lessons in Scratch), please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials here: uno-mega-kit.rtfd.io
Explore Fundamentals of Each Module
The Step-by-Step Online Tutorials display all components and the components have detailed working principle explanations. Each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project.
Interactive Graphical Programming Based on Scratch
Graphical programming will help you to learn electronics and programming more easily. Not only has code interactive, but also has vivid and interesting games. Learning programming is no longer boring.
Flowing LED Lights
In this lesson we're going to do a simple but interesting experiment - using LEDs to create flowing LED lights. . The principle of this experiment is to simply turn on eight LEDs. The eight LEDs are each connected to pin 2-pin 9. Set it as a high level and the corresponding LED on the pins will light up. Control the time for each LED lightening and you will see LED lights flowing.
When you are reversing, you will see the distance between the car and the surrounding obstacles to avoid collision. The device for detecting the distance is an ultrasonic sensor. In this experiment, you will learn how the ultrasonic wave detects the distance.
LCD1602 . In this lesson, we will learn how to use an LCD1602 to display characters and strings. LCD1602, or 1602 character-type liquid crystal display, is a kind of dot matrix module to show letters, numbers, and characters and so on. . It's composed of 5x7 or 5x11 dot matrix positions; each position can display one character. There's a dot pitch between two characters and a space between lines, thus separating characters and lines. The number 1602 means on the display, 2 rows can be showed and 16 characters in each.
- Arduino starter kit and Affordable Price - This is a complete electronic kit with more than 200 pcs components for Arduino beginners. Includes UNO R3 controller board and USB cable, 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Mega328 Nano.
- Detailed Instructions - This Arduino Uno kit with detailed pdf tutorial in the CD, you can learn to code and program faster and easier with all the components.
- 25 Projects Provided - As an upgraded Arduino kit, more than 20 interesting lessons are included. Allowing for a dynamic creative learning experience.
- Excellent package - A nice plastic packaging box is included for easy and neat storage, being a surprise when you receiving the product.
- Professional Support - Sunfounder customer service team are always willing to solve any question from our customers, please refer to the URL and after-sales service email on the CD if you have any question, it will ultimately aid us in continually improving our products and services.
- MEGA2560 Controller Board x 1
- 5V Relay x 1
- Remote Control x 1
- Servo Motor (SG90) x 1
- USB Cable x 5
- LCD1602 Character Display x 1
- IR Receiver x 1
- Humiture Sensor x 1
- Joystick PS2 x 1
- 74HC595 x 1
- L293d x 1
- Button (small) x 5
- Power Supply Module x 1
- Stepper Motor Driver x 1
- Active Buzzer x 1
- 4-Digit 7-Segment Display x 1
- 7-segment display x 1
- Stepper Motor x 1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) x 65
- 9V Battery Clip Connector x 1
- Dupont wire (Female to Male) x 10
- Breadboard x 1
- Red LED x 5
- Green LED x 5
- Yellow LED x 5
- White LED x 5
- Blue LED x 5
- Ultrasonic Sensor Module x 1
- Tilt Switch x 1
- Thermistor x 1
- Capacitor Ceramic 100nF x 4
- RGB LED x 1
- Photoresistor x 1
- Resistor (1KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (100KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (10KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (220Ω) x 10
- Resistor (1MΩ) x 10
- Resistor (100Ω) x 10
- Resistor (10Ω) x 10
- Resistor (5.1KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (2KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (330Ω) x 10
- 1N4007 x 1
- Potentiometer x 1
- NPN Transistor (S8050) x 2
- Small Motor x 1
- Fan x 1