- 【Compatible with Arduino UNO】Suitable for young beginners as well as experienced software/hardware engineers who are interested in learning electronics and programming.
- 【250+ High-quality Components】Includes development board compatible with Arduino UNO, 1602 I2C LCD, motors, and ultrasonic modules.
- 【42 Interesting Projects 】Each project includes a circuit diagram with detailed explanations and tested code.
- 【Scratch and C Language】The course contains interactive graphical programming based on Scratch and C language courses compatible with Arduino IDE.
- 【Professional Support】With over 10 years of Maker Service, our technical support team and customer service staff are always available to assist.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SunFounder Starter Kit is Compatible with Arduino Uno R3. It contains 250+ components for learning electronics and application programming, including 1602 I2C LCDs, Motors, and Ultrasonic Modules etc.
We offer 42 projects for this Starter Kit Compatible with the Arduino Uno R3( 23 Lessons in C Language & 19 Lessons in Scratch), please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials here: uno-mega-kit.rtfd.io
Explore Fundamentals of Each Module
In the Step-by-Step Online Tutorials, all components are displayed, with detailed explanations of their working principles. During each lesson, a circuit diagram, an explanation of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used are shown.
Interactive Graphical Programming Based on Scratch
Learning electronics and programming will be easier with graphic programming. Not only has code interactive, but also has vivid and interesting games. Learning programming is no longer boring.
Flowing LED Lights
Here's a simple but interesting experiment using LEDs to create flowing LED lights. The purpose of this experiment is to turn eight LEDs on. Each of the LEDs are connected to pin 2-pin 9, and when it is set to a high level, the corresponding LED will light up, and you will see LED lights flowing by controlling the time.
This lesson demonstrates how to use a LCD1602 to display characters and strings. The 1602 character-type liquid crystal display is a kind of dot matrix module for displaying letters, numbers, and characters. It is composed of 5x7 or 5x11 dot matrix positions, each displaying a character. Between two characters there is a dot pitch and between lines there is a space, thus separating the characters and lines. The number 1602 means there are two rows and 16 characters per row on the display.
During reversing, you will see the distance between your car and the obstacles in front of it to avoid a collision. The distance is detected by an ultrasonic sensor. Here you will learn how ultrasonic waves detect distance.
- Arduino starter kit and Affordable Price - This is a complete electronic kit with more than 200 pcs components for Arduino beginners. Includes UNO R3 controller board and USB cable, 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Mega328 Nano.
- Detailed Instructions - This Arduino Uno kit with detailed pdf tutorial in the CD, you can learn to code and program faster and easier with all the components.
- 25 Projects Provided - As an upgraded Arduino kit, more than 20 interesting lessons are included. Allowing for a dynamic creative learning experience.
- Excellent package - A nice plastic packaging box is included for easy and neat storage, being a surprise when you receiving the product.
- Professional Support - Sunfounder customer service team are always willing to solve any question from our customers, please refer to the URL and after-sales service email on the CD if you have any question, it will ultimately aid us in continually improving our products and services.
- MEGA2560 Controller Board x 1
- 5V Relay x 1
- Remote Control x 1
- Servo Motor (SG90) x 1
- USB Cable x 5
- LCD1602 Character Display x 1
- IR Receiver x 1
- Humiture Sensor x 1
- Joystick PS2 x 1
- 74HC595 x 1
- L293d x 1
- Button (small) x 5
- Power Supply Module x 1
- Stepper Motor Driver x 1
- Active Buzzer x 1
- 4-Digit 7-Segment Display x 1
- 7-segment display x 1
- Stepper Motor x 1
- Jumper Wire (Male to Male) x 65
- 9V Battery Clip Connector x 1
- Dupont wire (Female to Male) x 10
- Breadboard x 1
- Red LED x 5
- Green LED x 5
- Yellow LED x 5
- White LED x 5
- Blue LED x 5
- Ultrasonic Sensor Module x 1
- Tilt Switch x 1
- Thermistor x 1
- Capacitor Ceramic 100nF x 4
- RGB LED x 1
- Photoresistor x 1
- Resistor (1KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (100KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (10KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (220Ω) x 10
- Resistor (1MΩ) x 10
- Resistor (100Ω) x 10
- Resistor (10Ω) x 10
- Resistor (5.1KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (2KΩ) x 10
- Resistor (330Ω) x 10
- 1N4007 x 1
- Potentiometer x 1
- NPN Transistor (S8050) x 2
- Small Motor x 1
- Fan x 1