SunFounder Thales Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico with detailed online tutorials, comes with 283 items, 18 projects ( More projects will be updated soon). We recommend you to read our online tutorial first: https://docs.sunfounder.com/thales_kit, if you think this kit is suitable for you, then decide to buy it.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thales Kit from SunFounder is a Raspberry Pi Pico Kit with detailed online tutorials. It has 283 items, 40 projects (More projects will be updated soon), each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and a detailed explanation of the code used for the project to help you learn electronics and application programming.
- Using our online tutorial and Pi Pico kit, you can learn electronics and programming in one stop for Raspberry Pi and Arduino beginners and experts. We have prepared many interesting and practical examples for you, and collected a lot of authoritative related information. Online tutorials: thales-kit.rtfd.io
- About SunFounder: The SunFounder team is always at the forefront of Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and IoT. From the first Hard-Copy Manual to the CD Manual, and now Online Tutorials, we have been working on providing a better learning experience for users and improving the efficiency of learning programming.
Using the Raspberry Pi Pico basic starter kit, anyone can learn electronics and programming
- Whether you are an expert or a beginner, you will find this Raspberry Pi Pico basic starter kit suitable for you to learn Pi Pico.
- Connect a computer and start writing programs for your Raspberry Pi Pico using the MicroPython / C ++/ Piper Make Language, it's a new world when you code on the Pico, you can do anything you want.
Support 3 Popular Programming Languages
Piper Make- 9 projects
C++(Compatible with Arduino IDE)-13 projects
Multiple interesting and practical projects you can do with the Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate Kit
This doorbell experiment consists of a button and passive buzzer. Passive buzzers emit seven different tones when pressed, so you can learn how to change your own home doorbell.
Room Temperture Meter
In this project, we made an indoor thermometer using a thermistor and LCD1602 modules. Through the formula conversion to the Celsius temperature display on the I2C LCD1602 Module, thermal resistance senses the change in ambient temperature.
There are 8 RGB LEDs in this WS2812 RGB 8 LED Strip. All LEDs can be controlled with just one pin. The RGB LEDs are equipped with WS2812 chips, which can be controlled independently. Displays are capable of 256 levels of brightness and 16,777,216 colors.