Rascam is an RPi-based camera whose functions and designs can be added by users. It comes with a 5-megapixel camera, 2.4 inch LCD screen, and RGB Flash that are indispensable for a camera. Besides, the camera has 9 extension ports (2 * I/O, 2 *ADC, 2* PWM, 2*I2C, and a UART port), which satisfies your requirements of plugging sensors and some other external equipment.
Access the online tutorial for DIY Camera Kit for Raspberry Pi
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rascam is a RPi-based camera whose functions and designs can be added by users. (Compatible with RPi 4B, Raspberry Pi 4B is NOT included). Rascam comes with a 5 megapixel camera (compatible with all HQ RPi camera lens), 2.4 inch LCD screen and RGB Flash that are indispensable for a camera. The additional parts, including shutter, joystick, power, render the camera some features of digital camera. Besides, the camera has 9 extension ports (2 * I/O, 2 *ADC, 2* PWM, 2*I2C and a UART port), which satisfies your requirements of plugging sensors and some other external equipment. You also added sensor modules and some accessories of high quality camera. All these parts are designed well for your practical use.
Time Lapse allows you to capture specific images per second at a much lower rate. With Time Lapse on, the camera will automatically take photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip, greatly save space for your memory card.
Set a timer on the Rascam in good position to take pictures after a short countdown, either three seconds or ten seconds, 8s by default.
For example, when a human face is detected, the light in front of the camera will turn green, or it will be red. Face detection reduces so much false caused by pets, plants or bugs. The smart camera is more accurately people detected and pictures captured.
In the user manual, you can learn about how to run the camera program via command lines, share photos with samba and modify relative functions. Samba helps when you share photos and other devices access your photo album.
- [SunFounder Rascam] This Rascam is designed based on Camera for Raspberry Pi 4B, with a 5 megapixel camera (compatible with all HQ RPi camera lens), 2.4 inch LCD screen and RGB flash, shutter, joystick, power supply for learners to run camera programs.
- [Powerful Functions] This Rascam combines many functions in one. Such as Upload to Google Cloud, Samba File Sharing, Face Recognition, Time Lapse, Countdown Photo, DIY Watermark, ect and other DIY functions.
- [Well-Crafted Design] Metal case and Multi-layer acrylic structure , features small size, sturdy and lightweight, excellent package. Easily to be carried anywhere. This Rascam with battery hold and 5V charging port can be charged with Mirco usb.(Battery Not Included )
- [DIY Camera] Rascam Hat with 9 expansion ports (2 I/O, 2 ADC, 2 PWM, 2 * I2C and UART ports) can meet your requirements for inserting sensors, some other external devices and allowing DIY the content to display on the 2.4'' screen and using the joystick to DIY the api setting.
- [Abundant Examples] This camera kit for Raspberry Pi provides 11 great examples for building Rascam, such as add Filters, Time Lapse, Samba File Sharing, etc and quick-responding technical support which makes it easily to set up.
- Front Plate x 1
- Back Plate x 1
- Side Plate x 4
- Camera Pad Plate x 2
- Button Particle x 3
- Camera Module x 1
- 25 cm FFC Cable x 2
- 10 cm FFC Cable x 1
- RGB Flash Module x 1
- 3 Pin to DuPont Male Wire x 2
- 4 Pin to DuPont Male Wire x 2
- 4 Pin SH-1.0 Wire x 2
- 5 Pin SH-1.0 to XH-2.54 Wire x 2
- M2.5 x 8 + 6 Standoff x 6
- M2.5 x 11 Standoff x 6
- M2.5 x 4 Screw x 4
- M2 x 8 Screw x 10
- M2.5 x 6 Screw x 10
- M3 x 30 Screw x 6
- Screwdriver x 1
- Socket Wrench x 1