PiPower is a power supply module for Raspberry Pi with recharging function. It can output 5V/3A power supply to meet various Raspberry Pi usage situation, working perfect with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 3 Model B, 2 and Raspberry Pi 1 B B+.
Also supports other boards powered by USB (5V/3A) such as Rock Pi 4C/Banana Pi/ODROID-C4/NanoPi M4/Tinker Board and etc.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PiPower is a power supply module for Raspberry Pi with recharging function. It can output 5V/3A power supply to meet various Raspberry Pi usage situation, working perfect with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 3 Model B, 2 and Raspberry Pi 1 B B+. Also supports other boards powered by USB (5V/3A) such as Rock Pi 4C/Banana Pi/ODROID-C4/NanoPi M4/Tinker Board and etc.
- With Pass through Charging function, it can charge the battery while powering to the Raspberry Pi.
- It has 4 power indicators; each indicator represents 25% of the power, and is equipped with a power switch to turn on/off the power of the Raspberry Pi without plugging or unplugging the power cord.
- When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged.
- You need to use two 18650 flat top rechargeable batteries. The larger the battery capacity, the longer you use. You can choose according to your needs. learn more details, please refer to our online tutorials: pipower.rtfd.io
- Please purchase qualified batteries.
- When installing the batteries, pay attention to the poles - place batteries based on the "+" and "-" marks on the module and DO NOT connect to the positive and negative poles inversely.
- Do not use batteries that are damaged in appearance.
Raspberry Pi Camera
When you use the Raspberry Pi camera outdoors, use pipower to provide longer life for your raspberry pi. Take more pictures as you want.
Raspberry Pi Monitor
Raspberry Pi display owner could not miss this pi power module! Especially works perfectly with SunFounder 7inch diy touchscreen, you can add it to the back of the monitor, and it can power the respberry pi.
Protect Your Raspberry Pi
When you are working on a project with your Raspberry Pi, PiPower can keep your Raspberry Pi working when the power goes out suddenly, giving you enough time to save your data or wait until the power comes back.
- 1 x PiPower Module
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Back Cover
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 6 x M2.5x6 Screw
- 6 x M2.5x11 Nylon Standoff
- 6 x M2.5x8+6 Nylon Standoff
- 6 x M2.5x20+6 Nylon Standoff
- Power for Raspberry Pi - A Power Supply Module designed for Raspberry Pi supports supply either with two 18650 Li-ion batteries or by the Micro USB port from extra power
- LED Indicators - On the shield, there lies a 4-LED indicator showing the electric quantity of the batteries in 4 levels. Each indicator represents 25% of the power
- Recharging Function - When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A Micro USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged
- Easy to Assemble - PiPower is small enough to be carried with you and so light that it won't add too much weight to the pi. With detailed manual makes it easy to install
- Output: 5V/3A, Input: 5V/0.5A-2A ,Dimension: 90mm x 56mm x 24mm