This is a 5V 4-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with a large current. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
More details can be found in
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Indication LED's for Relay output status.
- 4 Channel Relay Module x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.