Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This 5-channel line follower module adopt ATMEGA328P microprocessor and change analog data get from five TCRT5000 sensors into digital signal in infrared tracking sensor. The different conduction levels of the phototransistor when it passes over black and white lines will generate different output voltages, thus it can easily identify black and white lines.
There are also RESET key and potentiometer that can regulate sensitivity to adjust to different conditions. MCU read and write interface is helpful to transfer data to MCU. The I²C interface save more spaces. 5V is the work voltage. There are two positioning holes at the module to assemble with smart car or other robots.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Line_Follower_Module(5_channel)
- Uses the MCU STM8S105C4 as the controller, and the TCRT5000 infrared photoelectric sensor on each of the 8 line-follower modules.
- Adopts I2C ports which only occupies 4 pins of the MCU.
- The sensor TRT5000 is highly sensitive with reliable performance.
- With a RESET button on the board for resetting, and positioning holes on the board for easy assembly.
- Supply Voltage: 5V.
- A potentiometer is added to adjust sensitivity if the signal of the black lines is too weak to detect. Normally you don't need to adjust.
- Ultrasonic Module x 1
- 4-Pin Anti-reverse Cable x 1