A flame sensor module that consists of a flame sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and comparator LM393 is an integrated circuit. It can detect infrared light with a wavelength ranging from 700nm to 1000nm. The far-infrared flame probe converts the strength changes of the external infrared light into current changes.
It is applicable to all kinds of flame and can be used for fire detection (e.g. flame alarm).
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Flame_sensor_Module
- Equipped with a power light and a signal output indicator
- Support a detection angle of appr. 60 degrees; particularly sensitive to flame spectrum.
- Contain an adjustable precision potentiometer for sensitivity adjustment.
- With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
- Connected directly with I/O port of MCU, needless of an external circuit
- Sensitive to flame, also responsive to general light; generally used for flame
- Detect flame or light of a wavelength ranging from 760 to 1100 nm.
- Output clean signals by a comparator, with good waveform and driving capability as strong as more than 15mA
- Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
- Flame Sensor module x 1
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.