Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
LCD1602 is an industrial character type LCD that can show 16*2, i.e. 32 characters. The character generator ROM in the LCD module has already stored 160 different characters in dot matrix, including Arabic numbers, letters in low and upper case, and common symbols. In Arduino IDE, a built-in library LiquidCrystal can be called directly, and you don't need to write it, which is pretty convenient for beginners.
Its working voltage is 5V, and you can adjust the contrast via the 50K potentiometer. For the backlight, just connect pin A to 3.3V and K to GND, and then it will light up.
Note: You need to solder the Pin Headers before application.
- Display 2 lines of 16 characters including letter, number, and symbol.
- Working voltage: 5V; contrast adjustable with a 50K potentiometer onside.
- Module dimensions: 80 x 36 x 12 mm; Viewing area size: 64.5 x 16 mm.
- Bright blue backlight (better than green), displaying characters clearly.
- Low cost and easy to use, perfect for beginners.
- VSS: connected to ground
- VDD: connected to a +5V power supply
- VO: to adjust the contrast
- RS: A register select pin that controls wherein the LCD’s memory you are writing data to. You can select either the data register, which holds what goes on the screen, or an instruction register, which is where the LCD’s controller looks for instructions on what to do next.
- R/W: A Read/Write pin to select between reading and writing mode
- E: An enabling pin that, when low-level energy is supplied, causes the LDC module to execute relevant instructions.
- D0-D7: to read and write data
- A and K: Pins that control the LCD backlight
For more details, refer to our WIKI page:
LCD1602 x 1
Pin Headers x 16