Thermistor is a sensitive element and divided into two types, PTC and NTC, which we mentioned above, by different temperature coefficients. Its resistance varies significantly with temperature. The resistance of PTC thermistor increases with higher temperature when that of NTC, decreases. The precision of NTC thermistors can be up to 0.1℃ and the time constant can be less than 10s. They are applied to thermo detectors in barn, as well as temperature measurement in food storing, medicine and health, ocean, etc.
The module can be applied to temperature detection, temperature control sensor, and ambient temperature detection.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Thermistor_Module.
- An analog temperature sensor module that consists of an NTC thermistor, resistor, capacitor in a circuit.
- The NTC thermistor is very sensitive to ambient temperature and hence widely used to detect the temperature, with a wide range of temperature measurements.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- High measurement accuracy with a wide range, good stability, and strong overload capacity.
- Thermistor sensor module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.