1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a standard 7-inch full-color display with high resolution and lower power consumption. It can be applied as a Raspberry Pi display and works perfectly with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, and 1 Model B/B+. Just connect it to the RPi with the HDMI cable in the kit. Also, it can be connected to a CCTV camera via the AV1 port, or vehicle rear view camera (AV2 port) as the monitor. For the latter use, just plug one end of the cable to the display, and the other to the port in the car (the red wire is Power, and black is GND). The real-time video will be on the monitor once it gets a signal when you start to reverse to park the car.
For more information, refer to: http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.phptitle=Raspberry_Pi_7%22_HD_1024*600_TFT_LCD_Screen_Display_Settings
- Working perfectly with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/3B+/3B/2B and RPi 1 Model B+
- High-resolution picture, Using the IPS screen get a full angle display experience, upgrade the battery power with lower power consumption than the old one.
- Standard 75 x 75 mm wall mount holes. Add 4 screws ports support wall hang type and built-in speaker on the back.
- Designed with power indicator; earphone, and AV, HDMI, VGA, and DC 12V power ports. Add a key button “^ ” can support Rotation function, used to rotate the display 180°and flip horizontally when no OSD; select the previous.
- Compatible with CCTV cameras and rearview cameras. Detailed instructions for the display setting in the kit.
- Screen size: 7 inch display
- Ration: 16:9/4:3 adjustable
- Display Component: color TFT-L
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Support adjust the brightness, contrast, color
- Input signal: PC (VGA), AV1, AV2, HDMI
- Power: DC 12V
- Consumption: ≤10W Typical
- AV color system: PAL/NTSC/Auto
- Operation mode: key operation and remote control
- Automatically displays blue screen when no signal
- Parking rearview priority
- 7 inch TFT LCD Screen x 1
- Instruction Manual x 1
- IR Remote Controller x 1
- 12V 1A Power Supply x 1
- Power Cable x 1
- Rotatory Stand x 1
- Adhesive Tape x 1
- Auxiliary Cable x 1