OLED(Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is also called OELD(Organic Electroluminescence Display) that has the character of self-luminescent. Applying the thin coating of organic material and the glass substrate, these organic materials will light up as soon as there is current passing through. OLED has a wide visual angle and low power consumption. It doesn't need a backlight and it has high contrast ratio, thin thickness, quick response, tolerance to a wide range of temperature, so that it is commonly used in the flexural panel, display of Chinese Character, ASCII, images and so on. For easy mounting, there are 4 M3 holes.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Temperature Range: -30℃ ~ 70℃
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: more than 160°
- Character Color: Blue
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: 0.06w on the condition of normal display
- Product Size: 27mm x 27mm x 2mm
- Communication Interface: IIC / SPI
- Brightness and contrast ratio can be controlled by program instruction
- Service life is no less than 16000 h
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- 0.96 inch OLED Display Module x 2
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.