Relays are suitable for driving high-power electronic devices such as lights, electric fans, and air condition. A relay can be used to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting it to an MCU.
When a low level is given to SIG, the PNP transistor is energized; then the coil of the relay thus is energized and the normally open contact is closed, with LED lighting up. If a high level is given to SIG, the PNP de-energized; thus, the relay returns to the original state and the LED goes out.
The module can be used as a development module on an MCU or for control of household appliances.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Relay(LOW)_for_Arduino
- A relay module to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting to an MCU.
- Support control of DC and AC signals (AC 220V load)
- Working voltage: 5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 4.3 cm
- With power light and signal output indicator
- Relay Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.