As we all know, though LCD and some other displays greatly enrich the man-machine interaction, they share a common weakness. When they are connected to a controller, multiple IOs will be occupied by the controller which has no so many outer ports. Also, it restricts other functions of the controller. Therefore, LCD1602 with an I2C port is developed to solve the problem. It is also simple to handle. It has only two bidirectional data lines, a serial data line and a serial clock one.
How to wire：GND—GND; VCC—VCC; SDA—A4 ；SCL—A5
- Easy to use. Less I/O ports are occupied, only four - VCC, GND, SDA (serial data line), SCL (serial clock line).
- Support the IIC protocol. The I2C LCD1602 library is provided, so you can call it directly.
- With a potentiometer used to adjust backlight and contrast.
- Power supply: +5V；
- Address of the module: ox27.
Used to display Characters, letters, and Numbers.
- I2C LCD1602 x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.