LCD2004 display is a dot matrix module designed to display 20 characters including letters, numbers, and symbols, supporting 4-bit and 8-bit data transmission modes. It’s quite convenient for beginners to call the built-in library Liquid Crystal of Arduino IDE, no need to edit yourself.
Working voltage: 5V; Contrast adjustable with a 50K potentiometer onside. To use the 3.3V backlight, just connect pin A to 3.3V, pin K to GND.
NOTE: Please solder the pin headers on it before using.
For more details, please click: http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=LCD2004_Module
- Display 20 characters including letter, number and symbol in 4 lines on a large screen
- Working voltage: 5V; Contrast adjustable with a 50K potentiometer onside
- Bright backlight, displaying characters clearly
- Module dimensions: 97 x 59 x 12 mm; Viewing area size: 71 x 21 mm
- Works great with Arduino and other micro-controllers
- VSS: Connected to ground
- VDD: Connected to a +5V power supply
- VO: To adjust the contrast
- RS: A register select pin that controls where in the LCD’s memory you are writing data to. You can select either the data register, which holds what goes on the screen or an instruction register, which is where the LCD’s controller looks for instructions on what to do next.
- R/W: A Read/Write pin to select between reading and writing mode
- E: An enabling pin that, when low-level energy is supplied, causes the LDC module to execute relevant instructions.
- D0-D7: To read and write data
- A and K: Pins that control the LCD backlight
- LCD2004 x 1
- Pin Headers x 16
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.