Did you ever dream of creating futuristic projects like maybe a little robot puppy or a cleaner robot of your own? We have just the thing you would need to go wild and explore the field of robotics right in your living space. Meet the Motor/Stepper/Servo all-in-one futuristic extension board. A simple way to drive 4 motors or 2 stepper motors and 4 servos at the same time. But keep the 40 pins of the Raspberry Pi led out, the shield only occupies the I2C pins.
Completely stackable design, 4 address-select pins means there are up to 16 stackable shields, making you do more cooler projects, such as DIY robots, smart car, mechanical arm, and intelligent Pan&Tilt, and so on.
The Shield requires a 5V~12Vsupply to power the motor and can power any voltage of the stepper motor. TB6612 MOSFET here works as the motor and stepper motors driver chip that has 1.2A per channel current capability (you can draw up to 3A peak for approx 20ms at a time).
The Shield supports a 4-route servo port, 3P standard port, and simplifies your connection to 5V servo and LED. The additional infrared receiver sensor makes infrared control a breeze.
We have a fully dedicated PWM driver chip onboard. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C. Only two data pins (SDA & SCL in addition to the power pins GND & 5V) are required to drive the multiple motors, and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins.
- A single power supply, normal operating power voltage range of 5V~12V. (please choose the correct input voltage according to the voltage the motor requires.)
- Input/output data via RPi's I2C bus,
- One-route I2C interface, compatible with the 5V level, can be connected to Arduino or other development boards to control.
- One-route I2C interface, which can connect various sensors and expand various applications
- The expansion board address is determined by 4 address pins and 16 expansion boards are used at the same time
- Support 16-route PWM channel output
- 12-bit resolution, adjustable PWM frequency up to 1.6KHz, configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Support 4-route servo interface, 3P standard interface, convenient for connecting with 5V steering gear and LED lights
- Support 2-route 6V~12V servo
- Support 4-route 6V~12V deceleration motors
- Support infrared receiving, convenient infrared control
- Size: 65x56x21mm
- Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield x 1
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.