The Camera v2 is the new official camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation!
The Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 is a high-quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens. It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p90 video.
It attaches to the Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board's upper surface and uses the dedicated CSI interface, designed especially for interfacing with cameras.
NOTE: The accompanying cable is NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero models. You will need to purchase the Pi Zero Camera Cable separately for Pi Zero compatibility.
- 8-megapixel native resolution high-quality Sony IMX219 image sensor
- Cameras are capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
- 1.12 µm X 1.12 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise)
- Optical size of 1/4"
- Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 x 1
- 15cm FFC Cable x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.