The maximum torque of the clutch gear digital servo is up to 1.6KG. It rotates from 0-180 degrees. The mechanical limit angle is 360 degrees. You can control its angle by a potentiometer. The connection cable is 25cm long, the orange wire is the signal wire, brown, the ground, and red, the power. The servo works under the voltage of 4.8~6.0V.
- Solid and Unbreakable with Double Protection: Well protected by Torsion protection, Power failure protection after overload.
- Better Performance: A clutch gear DC core motor built inside the digital servo motor
- Widely Used: ALL kinds of R/C Toys, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi Projects. Remote control helicopter, microrobot, robot arm, and boat
- No Load Speed: 4.8V, ≦0.14sec/60°; 6V, ≦0.12sec/60°. Note: Torsion protection:≥0.9 kgf·cm; Power failure protection after 5 seconds of continuous
- Stall Torque: 1.4 kg/cm(4.8V), 1.6kg/cm(6V)
- Motor Type: Core motor
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6V DC
- Standby Current: ≤4 mA
- Consumption Current (at 4.8V No Load): ≦50mA
- Consumption Current (at 6 V no load): ≦60mA
- Stall Current(at locked 4.8V): ≦550mA
- Stall Current(at locked 6V): ≦650mA
- Rated Torque: 4.8V, ≥0.6 kgf·cm; 6V, ≥0.7 kgf·cm
- Max. Torque: 4.8V, ≥1.4 kgf.cm; 6V, ≥1.6 kgf.cm
- No Load Speed: 4.8V, ≦0.14sec/60°; 6V, ≦0.12sec/60°
- Note: Torsion protection:≥0.9 kgf.cm;Power failure protection after 5 seconds of continuous
- Operating Temperature Range： -10℃～+50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -20℃~+60℃
- Operating Humidity Range: ≤ 90%RH
- Storage Humidity Range: ≤ 90%RH
- Weight: 10± 0.5g
- Material: ABS
- Operating Angle: 180°±10°(500~2500us)
- Mechanical Limit Angle: 360°
- Left & Right Travelling Angle: ≤ 6°
- Centering deviation: ≤ 1°
- Back Lash: ≤ 4 us
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Cable Material: Ф1.08,19 PVC
- Cable Length: 245±5mm(Exsert without plugs)
- Connector Type: JR2.54mm/3Pin
- Mini SF006C Micro Servo Motor x 5
- M2*8 Self-tapping screw
- M1.7*3 screw
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.