This Ultimate Starter Kit is designed for the Raspberry Pi hobbyists, equipped with the basic components to use the Raspberry Pi, including the TF card, the power cord, breadboard without soldering, colorful jumper wires, the RAB Holder for holding the Arduino boards, Raspberry Pi, some resistors, LEDs, buttons, and so on. It works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, 2 model B, and 3 model B. This kit makes it possible for you to learn Raspberry Pi from scratch. Through this kit, you will learn the basics of using a Raspberry Pi - burning a system onto the Raspberry Pi and connecting it to the Internet, opening a Bash shell, and using GPIO for control. Next, to learn programming.
Besides, some basic experiments are prepared for you to learn, therefore you will master how to write the code for simple experiments. With this simple but useful kit, you will learn the Raspberry Pi with ease, and be fascinated with applying it for more creative making works!
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi hobbyists, this entry-level learning kit leads you to step into the fantastic Raspberry Pi world from scratch.
- With an elaborate instruction manual on how to use Raspberry Pi including installation Raspbian system and do experiments, also the code explanation, so as to understand the Raspberry Pi quickly.
- With a RAB Holder large enough to install a Raspberry Pi, an Arduino Uno or a Mega 2560, and a breadboard altogether, making it convenient for building projects.
- Equipped with 8G TF card Raspbian Preloaded, USB cable, LED, resistors, and more other necessary components for Raspberry beginners.
- T-Extension Board & 40-Pin GPIO Cable with pin name marked for convenient wiring in experiments; Raspberry Pi NOT included.
- M2.5*6 Screw x 4
- M3*6 Screw x 6
- M3*10 Screw x 2
- Resistor (220Ω) x 8
- Resistor (1kΩ) x 8
- Resistor (10kΩ) x 4
- LED (red) x 8
- LED (green) x 8
- LED (yellow) x 8
- RGB LED x 1
- Button x 5
- TF Card x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- Color Code Calculator Card x 1
- RAB Holder x 1
- T-Extension Board x 1
- 40-Pin GPIO Cable x 1
- Breadboard x 1
- Male-to-Male Jumper Wire x 65
- Case for Raspberry Pi x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.