Powerful Raspberry NAS kit-A customizable NAS Kit design for Raspberry Pi which focuses on providing bigger Network-attached storage for Raspberry Pi. This NAS kit is best for Raspberry hobbyists to expand the functions of Raspberry Pi for various creating experiments.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $300)
UPS(Orders Over $300)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Powerful Raspberry NAS kit-A customizable NAS Kit design for Raspberry Pi which focuses on providing bigger Network-attached storage for Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi 4B/3B+/3B, Raspberry Pi is NOT included). This NAS kit is best for Raspberry hobbyists to expand the functions of Raspberry Pi for various creating experiments. The reserved Raspberry Pi pins on the extended board can help you easily implement many projects. Such as the human body induction lamp project: Using 3D printing a bracket, LED, and Raspberry Pi sensor to make one.
In auto mode, the E-Ink screen will refresh automatically every 500 ms; If the manual refresh mode is set, you will need to press OK to refresh.
NOTE: We recommend that you use the RPi 4B with NAS kit together, as the USB3.0 interface can provide you with higher file transfer efficiency. And NAS Kit currently only supports the expansion of two hard-drive. The extra acrylic board, please 3D print it through the STL file we provide. For the nylon standoffs, you will need to purchase them from Amazon or the hardware store.
- NAS Hat- The E-Ink screen makes it more power-efficient and provides you with a good visual experience, which is used to display Raspberry Pi's CPU temperature, CPU usage, disk usage, fan power, etc.
- Abundant Expandability- You can add an additional hard drive by simply adding the nylon standoff and acrylic board. The OpenMediaVault includes services such as SSH, (S)FTP, SMB/CIFS, DAAP media servers, RSync, BitTorrent clients, and more functions that can be DIY by yourself.
- 17 PROJECTS PROVIDED - TaEasy to Use- Simple product composition, accessories with corresponding numbers, and providing detailed tutorials make it easy to set up.
his starter kit provides a record of 17 projects with diverse functions allowing for a dynamic creative experience.
- Good Heat Dissipation- Dual fans and heat sinks installed, working automatically when the CPU temperature exceeds 54 degrees, quickly and effectively solving the heating problem of Raspberry pi motherboard.
- Working voltage：3.3V
- Communication interface： 3-wireSPI, 4-wireSPI
- Display size :48.55mmx23.71mm
- Pitch :0.194x0.194
- Resolution :250x122
- Display color: black and white
- Gray level: 2
- Global refresh:2s
- Refresh function:26.4Mw (Typ.)
- Standby power consumption <0.017Mw
- Viewing angle> 170 °
- Dot Matrix Display (8*8) x 1
- NAS HAT x 1
- NAS 3mm transparent acrylic x 3
- Micro SD card (8G) x 1
- SATA to USB hard drive cable ( length 0.45M) x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- Silicone Pad x 4
- Dual fan x 1
- Heat sink x 3
- M2 x 12Screws x 10
- M2 Nut x 10
- M3 x 8mm Screws x 14
- M2.5x6mm Screws x 10
- M3 x 26mm Nylon Standoff x 6
- M3x13 + 6mm Single-pass Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5 x 11mm Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5x8 + 6mmsingle-pass Nylon Standoff x 6
- Power Supply Module x 1