Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Based on the Hall Effect, a Hall sensor is a one that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall sensors can be categorized into linear (analog) Hall sensors and switch Hall sensors. A linear Hall sensor consists of Hall element, linear amplifier, and emitter follower and it outputs analog values. In this module, a comparator is added to the linear (analog) Hall sensor so it is able to output both analog and digital signals.
An analog (linear) Hall sensor module that is composed by a linear Hall sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and LM393 in an integrated circuit.
The comparator LM393 on the module supports the output of both digital and analog signals at the same time.
The module can be applied to the measurement of some physical quantities such as displacement, current, etc.
- Signals are output as long as there is a conductor cutting the magnet field.
- High precision and good linearity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (accurate adjustment).
- Working voltage: 5V，PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
- With power light and signal output indicator.
- Analog Hall switch sensor module x 1
- 4-pin anti-reverse cable x 1