Based on the Hall Effect, a Hall sensor is a one that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall sensors can be categorized into linear (analog) Hall sensors and switch Hall sensors. A linear Hall sensor consists of Hall element, linear amplifier, and emitter follower and it outputs analog values. In this module, a comparator is added to the linear (analog) Hall sensor so it is able to output both analog and digital signals.
An analog (linear) Hall sensor module that is composed by a linear Hall sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and LM393 in an integrated circuit.
The comparator LM393 on the module supports the output of both digital and analog signals at the same time.
The module can be applied to the measurement of some physical quantities such as displacement, current, etc.
- Signals are output as long as there is a conductor cutting the magnet field.
- High precision and good linearity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (accurate adjustment).
- Working voltage: 5V，PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
- With power light and signal output indicator.
- Analog Hall switch sensor module x 1
- 4-pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.