Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
PAJ7620U2 integrates the gesture recognition function and general purpose I2C interface into a single chip. PAJ7620U2 has a built-in proximity sensing function that is used to detect the approaching or leaving objects. The gesture information can be easily accessed by using the I2C bus.
- Typical supply voltage ranges from 2.8V to 3.3V and I/O voltage is 1.8V~3.3V
- Nine gesture recognition (Up / Down / Left / Right / Push / Pull / CW / CCW / Wave)
- Gesture speed is from 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode
- Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
- Built-in proximity detection
- Flexible power-saving scheme
- I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s, Pull-up voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- Ambient light noise cancellation
- Gesture Recognition Sensor Module x 1
- 5pin Header x 1