Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Laser is widely used in medical treatment, military, and other fields due to its good directivity and energy concentration. The Laser Transmitter module, as the name suggests, is a one that can emit laser.
A laser is a device that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation. Lasers differ from other sources of light because they emit light coherently.
Spatial coherence allows a laser to be focused to a tight spot, enabling applications like laser cutting and lithography, and a laser beam to stay narrow over long distances (collimation), enabling applications such as laser pointer. Lasers can also have high temporal coherence which allows them to have a very narrow spectrum, i.e., they only emit a single color of light. And its temporal coherence can be used to produce pulses of light—as short as a femtosecond.
The module is applicable to positioning in laser sights, concentricity and medical equipment, laser test tools, signal generator, etc.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Laser_Emitter_Module
- Use a laser that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation.
- Laser wavelength: 650nm (red).
- Beam mode: spot, continuous output.
- Working voltage: 3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- Operating life cycle: > 1000h
- Working current: < 25mA
- Operating temperature: -36℃ ~ 65℃
- Laser Transmitter module x 1
- 2-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1