Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
A breadboard is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. It is used to build and test circuits quickly before finalizing any circuit design. And it has many holes into which components like ICs and resistors as well as jumper wires mentioned above can be inserted. The breadboard allows you to easily plugin and removes components. There are two types of breadboard: the one with 400 holes, the other with 830 holes in the package. They are in the same using method and internal structure although different in size.
- Super solderless breadboard kit. 400 point and 830 point breadboards snap together easily in groups are available to meet your various experimental needs, excellent for Arduino Proto Shield.
- Easy to Use. Consistent hole alignment, Insert pin easily. With extension clips for simple and quick connecting with other boards. With black printed legend, the Color legend on distribution strips.
- Dynamic Portability. White ABS plastic body with self-adhesive tape on the back. features small size, sturdy and lightweight, Able to be easily carried, and fixed on a platform.
- Abundant Experiments. The prototype breadboard is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, led diode, screw terminal, Dupont wire, connector, other electric power components, or devices for various creating experiments.
- Board Material: White ABS plastic with black legend
- Internal Contacts Material: Phosphor bronze finished
- Board Base: Self-Adhesive Tape
- 830 tie-points total: 200 in 2 power rails, 630 in a 30 x 10 matrix
- 400 tie-points total: 100 in 2 power rails, 300 in a 30 x 10 matrix
- Socket Pitch: 2.54mm / 0.1"
- Contact Type: Double-leaf copper spring
- Extension Clips: Yes (Can extend with other boards)
- 830 Breadboards Matrix: 126 separate 5 point terminals plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 50 test points each.
- 400 Breadboards Matrix: 60 separate 5 point terminals plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 25 test points each.
- Two roads are of independent control and can be switched to 0V, 3.3V or 5V.
- Input voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V switchable
- Maximum output current: <700 mA
- 830 Tie-Points Breadboards x 3
- 400 Tie-Points Breadboards x 2