A breadboard is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. It is used to build and test circuits quickly before finalizing any circuit design. And it has many holes into which components like ICs and resistors as well as jumper wires mentioned above can be inserted. The breadboard allows you to easily plugin and removes components. There are two types of breadboard: the one with 400 holes, the other with 830 holes in the package. They are in the same using method and internal structure although different in size.
- Super solderless breadboard kit. 400 point and 830 point breadboards snap together easily in groups are available to meet your various experimental needs, excellent for Arduino Proto Shield.
- Easy to Use. Consistent hole alignment, Insert pin easily. With extension clips for simple and quick connecting with other boards. With black printed legend, the Color legend on distribution strips.
- Dynamic Portability. White ABS plastic body with self-adhesive tape on the back. features small size, sturdy and lightweight, Able to be easily carried, and fixed on a platform.
- Abundant Experiments. The prototype breadboard is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, led diode, screw terminal, Dupont wire, connector, other electric power components, or devices for various creating experiments.
- Board Material: White ABS plastic with black legend
- Internal Contacts Material: Phosphor bronze finished
- Board Base: Self-Adhesive Tape
- 830 tie-points total: 200 in 2 power rails, 630 in a 30 x 10 matrix
- 400 tie-points total: 100 in 2 power rails, 300 in a 30 x 10 matrix
- Socket Pitch: 2.54mm / 0.1"
- Contact Type: Double-leaf copper spring
- Extension Clips: Yes (Can extend with other boards)
- 830 Breadboards Matrix: 126 separate 5 point terminals plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 50 test points each.
- 400 Breadboards Matrix: 60 separate 5 point terminals plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 25 test points each.
- Two roads are of independent control and can be switched to 0V, 3.3V or 5V.
- Input voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V switchable
- Maximum output current: <700 mA
- 830 Tie-Points Breadboards x 3
- 400 Tie-Points Breadboards x 2
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $300)
UPS(Orders Over $300)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.