- Product Description
1. Easy to use. Less I/O ports are occupied, only four - VCC, GND, SDA (serial data line), SCL (serial clock line).
2. Support the IIC protocol. The I2C LCD1602 library is provided, so you can call it directly.
3. With a potentiometer used to adjust backlight and contrast.
Power supply: +5V；
4. Address of the module: ox27.
As we all know, though LCD and some other displays greatly enrich the man-machine interaction, they share a common weakness. When they are connected to a controller, multiple IOs will be occupied of the controller which has no so many outer ports. Also it restricts other functions of the controller. Therefore, LCD1602 with an I2C port is developed to solve the problem. It is also simple to handle. It has only two bidirectional data lines, a serial data line and a serial clock one.
How to wire：GND—GND; VCC—VCC; SDA—A4 ；SCL—A5
Used to display Characters, letters and Numbers.
-1 * I2C LCD1602
- Display: 4 lines x 20 characters
- Backlight: Blue with white character color
- LCD controller: HD44780
- Pin Definition: VCC/ GND/SDL and SCA
- Contrast Adjust: Potentiometer
- Backlight Adjust: Jumper
- Default Address: 0x27, 0x3F
- Working Voltage: 5V
SunFounder Wiki to learn more details