PoE Splitter with MicroUSB Plug for Raspberry Pi
Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitters can make your project wiring a breeze - and best of all they work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn't natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one RJ-45 cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (5 VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
This is an economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable Isolated 5V 2.4A PoE Splitter with Type C Plug based on IEEE 802.3af standard. It can divide power and data signals from a network cable and can be used with any PoE injector that is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, and supply power and data for non-PoE network equipment.
This is perfect for use with a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It also works great with other boards that have Ethernet and Type C port.
Please note that like many active PoE splitters, there's a minimum load requirement of at least 100mA on the 5V power supply. We don't think this is going to be a problem since anything with Ethernet will tend to draw 200mA+, but please keep it in mind!
- PoE Features: support 3af power supply standard（15.4W）
- Power Supply Mode: support 1/2(+),3/6(-);4/5(+),7/8(-) power supply mode
- PoE Input Voltage: 44-57V
- DC Base Voltage Output: 5V
- DC Base Current Output: 2.4A（MAX）
- Port Type:
- An Input RJ45 Port
- An Output RJ45 Crystal Head
- A Type C Male Head
- Cable Type: 5 types unshielded twisted pair（UTP）or higher versions
- Protocol Standard: IEEE 802.3 of Power over Ethernet
- Rate: 10/100M
- LED Indicator: PoE Input Power Indicator
- Size: 78(Length x width x height)
- Weight (kg): 0.15Kg
- Working Temperature: 0~55℃; Working Humidity: 90%, no condensation
- Storage Temperature: -20~70℃; Storage Humidity: 95%, no condensation
- Ethernet (PoE) Splitter x 1