A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photometric sealed up into a little box.
Solid-state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid-state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=1_Channel_5V_Solid_State_Relay_Module.
- Omron 5V solid-state relay (240V, 2A), output port with resistance-type fuse (240V, 2A)
- Size: 25 x 34 x 25mm
- Input power source: 5V DC (160MA)
- Input Voltage of Control Signal: 0-2.5V (low-level state), the relay will be on; 3-5V (high-level state), the relay will be off.
- Triggered at a low level.
- DC +: connected to the positive power source (supply power according to the relay voltage)
- DC -: connected to the negative power source
- CH1: 1-channel relay module signal triggering end (effective at low level)
- 5V 1 Channel Solid State Relay x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.