Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Would there be any memories of your holidays or house parties if you hadn't taken pictures? Of course not! Want to upgrade your camera, but don't want to shell out tons of money in buying a new phone or a camera? Why not build your own?
With this camera case and 5-megapixel camera, you will be ready to set up your very own digital camera in no time at all. You will be immortalizing all those great memories and get to show off your maker skills in the process.
The included camera board is equipped with a high quality 5 megapixels OV5647 image sensor that can connect directly to your Raspberry Pi. It's capable of processing 2592x1944pixels static images and also supports 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p90 video. It's connected to Pi via one of the small sockets on the board's upper surface and using the dedicated CSI interface designed especially for interfacing with cameras.
The camera case is as minimal as it gets, coming in 6 pieces of clear acrylic plates that snap snugly together. The case is suitable for Pi, RPi official Pi NoIR Camera V2 and Camera Module V2; similarly, it’s applicable to SunFounder 5 megapixels camera.
- Applicable Versions: RPi official Pi NoIR Camera V2 and Camera Module V2, SunFounder 5 Megapixel Camera.
- Color: Transparent
- Material: Acrylic
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/3B+/3B/2B/Zero Wireless
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module
- Static Images Resolution: 2592x1944
- Supported Video Resolution: 1080p/30 fps, 720p/ 60fps and 640 x480p 60/90 video recording
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Diagonal: 65 degree
- Dimension: about 24mmx23.5mmx8mm
- Weight: to be measured
- Interface: CSI connector
- Supported OS: Raspbian (latest version recommended)
- 5 megapixels Camera Board x 1
- 15cm FFC cable for RPi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/1B+ x 1
- 15cm FFC cable for RPI Zero/Zero W x 1
- One Set of Clear Acrylic Plates x 1
- Several Mounting Accessories