An analog temperature sensor module that consists of an NTC thermistor, resistor, capacitor in a circuit.
The NTC thermistor is very sensitive to ambient temperature and hence widely used to detect the temperature, with a wide range of temperature measurement.
The threshold of temperature detection can be adjusted by rotating the potentiometer. When the temperature exceeds the threshold, D0 outputs low and the corresponding LED will light up.
A 4-pin anti-reverse cable included.
- An NTC thermistor sensor is included, supporting high sensitivity.
- A comparator LM393 is contained, so it can output both digital and analog signals at the same time.
- Include a potentiometer to adjust the threshold of detection.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
- High measurement accuracy with a wide range, good stability, and strong overload capacity.
The module can be applied to temperature detection, temperature control sensor, and ambient temperature detection, as well as temperature alarm.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Analog_Temperature_Sensor_Module
- Analog temperature sensor module x 1
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.