Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DIY lizard Robot is a Perfect Choice
SunFounder DIY lizard Robot Kit is an Educational and Starter kit based on R3 controller board designed with the programming "How to use Lizard robot with Mixly" and detailed instructions for both beginners and professionals to learn electronics, programming and robotics.
Enhanced Hands-on Ability
With Infrared module,it easy to control the walking by the remote controller.You can also add the features of lizard such as obstacle avoidance and line following, etc.You can get an enhanced hands-on experience on building a robot kit. So DIY lovers can customize it and discover more possibilities.
Product Updates & Unique Design
Such a flexible and vivid lizard robot toy.Unique curving structure of the joint and the perfect Sunmao of the robot make it easy to assemble.Upgrading servo motors maks it more sturdy and durable. Build the robot,bring you fun!
- SunFounder Arduino Robot kit - Perfect STEM Robot Kit for beginners to get hands-on experience about Arduino program and electronics.
- Product Upgrade - Structure upgrade, such as the curving structure of the joint and the perfect Sunmao of the robot. Upgrading acrylic and servo motors make it more firm and solid.
- Easy to assemble- Improving structural design makes it much easier and very convenient to assemble
- Remote Control - With the IR receiver module, you can control the robot to move. Obstacle avoidance and Line Follower Module can also be added.
- Profession support-providing the visual programming and quick-responding technical support.100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Structural Plate×1
- SF006C Servo×3
- Nano board×1
- Expansion board×1
- IR Remote Control×1
- IR Receiver Module×1
- Phillips Screw Driver×1
- Cross Socket Wrench×1
- Several wires,Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs